I'm home sick today. My stomach really pulled a number on me last night. My tummy is feeling better today, although all I've had to eat are saltines & chicken noodle soup. I'm just worn out & tired now. Hopefully I will be back to my old self tomorrow. I had a similar "bug" right before my birthday this year, and that time it took about 24 hours to get over, and thankfully, no one else in the household caught it. I'm hoping the same will hold true this time, as I don't want anyone to be sick for Christmas.
Well, I'd better take my nap now. Connor just went to sleep, and Matthew is at school, so the house is nice & quiet. I'm hoping to post some pictures of the boys later today, if I'm feeling up to it.
3 comments:
I hope you feel better for Christmas!
Hope you feel better soon!
Thank you! I'm feeling a little better today, although still not feeling quite like myself. We are getting ready to go to my parent's tonight, and we will be spending tomorrow with Dave's family. See you on Saturday!
Post a Comment