Last week was a LONG week here, to say the least. Matthew was sick on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with a really bad cold. He even had a fever, so he missed 3 days of school. He still has a nasty cough, which will probably go on for a couple more weeks yet, but at least he's feeling better now.
Connor became ill on Thursday. My poor baby had a fever of 102. We gave him Tylenol & fluids & let him sleep as much as he wanted to. Then on Friday, his fever spiked to 104 while he was at Grandma Alice's. Grandma called Dave, who then called me, and Connor was rushed up to urgent care. Turns out he has tonsilitis & an ear infection. Poor baby. He is now on antibiotics, and he is feeling better with each passing day.
Not only have I been battling illnesses at home, but they have been going around work as well. One of my coworkers was out sick for one day, and another was out for three days. I was feeling under the weather yesterday, but I'm feeling better today. It seems like everyone is sick right now. Where is spring?!?
1 comment:
poor boys :( I'm glad they are both doing better! Everyone is sick!!
Post a Comment