Friday, March 20, 2009

A Day At Grandpa & Grandma's




We went over to my parent's house on Sunday for a visit. The day really didn't go according to plan, but it all worked out in the end. We were supposed to meet at the church for their ham dinner, and then go to Mom & Dad's afterwards. Well, poor Connor got sick in the car on the way there. We were closer to our destination than we were to home when he got sick, so we just kept on driving. I called Mom to let her know that we would meet them at the house instead. We got Connor cleaned up the best we could, and we threw his clothes in the wash. Mom, Dad and Mark went to the church to get the meals "to go." Connor was feeling better by the time the food arrived, so we think it is something he ate. I was having some stomach issues of my own, although I think that was more nerves than anything, with my interview being the next day.

Speaking of the interview, I was informed yesterday that the position has been put on hold, so I don't know what's going to happen there - it's not looking very promising at this point. I am back to my online job search, and I've submitted my resume to a couple of different companies. I've also gotten back in touch with some of the agencies I had talked to last summer. Hopefully something will pan out. In the meantime, I will try and enjoy the extra time I have with my boys. :)

No comments: