I miss NFL football already, and Super Bowl Sunday isn't even here yet. :( I hate this time of year - football is over, and it is too cold to do anything outside. What's a girl to do? Sure, I played with my kids & watched a couple of movies with my husband, but I'm bored. And when I get bored, I clean.
We picked up a cheap, new vacuum cleaner on Saturday, as our Hoover WindTunnel isn't working - it broke last weekend. So of course, I had to try out the new vacuum when we got it home. I vacuumed every carpeted room in the house! The thing that I love about this new vacuum is how lightweight it is. I will keep using it to clean the stairs, even once we get the more expensive vacuum cleaner fixed.
I also gave the master bedroom a much-needed dusting. That's a good project to have out of the way. Like my computer room, which I dusted last weekend, the master bedroom has a lot of knick knacks & pictures to dust, along with the furniture. It takes time.
And I did the usual laundry. It's amazing how much laundry accumulates for a family of four in just one week!
No comments:
Post a Comment